EZ Flash 3in1 not detecting on YSMenu

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Son of Spam, Jan 21, 2009.

Jan 21, 2009
  1. Son of Spam
    OP

Newcomer Son of Spam Member

United States
    I have the latest version of YSMenu with the latest version of the official firmware without the fake killer (1.17). Whenever I try to load a GBA game with my expansion pack inserted, it says "No flash cartridge in slot 2". Also, rumble doesn't work in games that support it because the games don't even detect a rumble pack.

Also, whenever I load gba games with the GBA ExpLoader, they work, in both PSRAM and NOR Modes. However, the RAM and rumble modes don't work (though it does shake after I choose one of the rumble modes and soft reset).

2. Hitcher

Member Hitcher GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Sounds like there's something wrong with the 3in1 because mine works fine with the latest YSMenu.

3. theADDict

Member theADDict GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    How long have you owned the 3 in 1 ? If within the last month it's probably a new 3 in 1 + which isn't fully supported as yet.

4. Son of Spam
    OP

Newcomer Son of Spam Member

United States
    There's a new one out? That must be it, because I got mine yesterday. I guess I'll just have to wait it out for the time being. Thanks.

5. minutes666

Newcomer minutes666 Newbie

United States
    does anyone know when the new firmware will be coming out for the new 3-in-1 Ez-Flash?