EZ-Flash 3 in 1 & Gamecube

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by [Game|Freak, Sep 30, 2009.

Sep 30, 2009

EZ-Flash 3 in 1 & Gamecube by [Game|Freak at 3:29 AM (2,303 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. [Game|Freak
    OP

Newcomer [Game|Freak Newbie

United States
    Does anyone know if the EZ-Flash 3 in 1 will work on the Gamecube's Gameboy Player adapter? For if it does work on it I'm going to get one.

Question(s) that came up: What cartridge that allows you to play GBA games on the GBA will work or will most likely work on the Gamecube?

*New
    Which size of the EZ-Flash 3 in 1 will fit inside the Gameboy player?
    (I think the DS version should work fine right? Since on the Gameboy player the regular GBA games fit right in and they are the same size as the EZ-Flash 3 in 1.)

If this question has already been asked or answered please refer me to the proper forum.

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Yes it would. Because if you flash it to NOR it would be like the original cartige of the real game.

3. [Game|Freak
    OP

United States
    But how sure are you about it though? Since the EZ-Flash 3 in 1 was made to work with a slot 1 card on the DS. Does this make any difference when trying to make it work on a Gamecube?

4. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    When you flash a game to NOR mode, the 3in1 can function exactly like a regular GBA cartridge. Thus, anything with a GBA slot (GBA, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, Gameboy Player) will think it's a regular GBA cartridge. The issue is size. Unless you get the Phat-sized 3in1, you'll have to modify the case to get it to fit into anything but the slot-2 of a DS Lite.

5. [Game|Freak
    OP

United States
    I see thanks for the information.

6. ReDevil

Newcomer ReDevil Member

United States
    Where is the best place to find both sizes? I am having trouble locating the phat version.

7. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Realhotstuff.com

8. mocalacace

Member mocalacace GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was able to get my EZ Flash 3 in 1 that was the DS Lite size to work with the GC Player. Just flash a game to the NOR then yo uhave to take off the front cover and it will fit

9. Velveteer

Member Velveteer GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Yeah, if it works with the GBA, it will work with the GB Player. I know my G6 Lite works, but I use the Phat cartridge (it came with both). Given that the chip screws to the back and not the front, it should run with the front off. If your eject trigger on the side works, then it should be easy enough to get out, too.

10. rctgamer3

Member rctgamer3 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    It works. I have a 3 in 1 (GBA Sized), and it works perfecly in my GBPlayer. Only thing is that GB Video's don't work (protection or something).

11. Bizzarro

Newcomer Bizzarro Newbie

Brazil
    is it works when a game cube game is on wii system?
    i'm trying to play the legend of zelda - four swords adventures using a ds (with the game in the NOR of my ez-3in1) and a wii.

12. gtmtnbiker

Member gtmtnbiker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You should really learn how to use google search to answer your own question. Yes, it does work.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_...pic_id=26567041