Hacking EZ 3in1 & EZ 3in1 PLUS

Skiller23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hi
what "EZ 3in1 plus" has over the standard version ? internal clock ? more reliable ? give me the details please

thanks

Solution
no one supports the multi-cart flashing of the extra nor. even ez flash has removed the code from their firmware due to bugs.

all you need to know about the 3in1+ is that it does what the other versions if the 3in1 do but some software has compatiblity issues with the updated hardware. akaio, for example, can not boot to gba mode after nor flashing.

punkkapoika

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nothing really. If I was you, I´d buy EZ 3in1. If Plus is easier to get, i´d get that. If there would be something different in plus that would be price and stronger rumble etc.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
3 in 1 has 32 MB internal NOR. Plus has 64 MB NOR.

Means that Plus can have more games written to use as standalone GBA cart... But not so useful nowadays. Most Multicart function is not wanted by people using the 3 in 1 Lite (cant use as GBA cart, after all). Also, Plus has not been made for almost 2 years now. almost everybody sells the standard version.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
no one supports the multi-cart flashing of the extra nor. even ez flash has removed the code from their firmware due to bugs.

all you need to know about the 3in1+ is that it does what the other versions if the 3in1 do but some software has compatiblity issues with the updated hardware. akaio, for example, can not boot to gba mode after nor flashing.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6v3cT3b59A&t=12s