monotor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
After the new jailbreak there are alot of games being dumped but my problem is that i have only 85 gb data cap on my internet a month
I found some people in my community who offered to install some of the new and big games on my ps4 for very small fee (but of course only on my PS4 not on external hdd, maybe they are afraid i will resell them) anyway i have no intention on selling the games but i do want to keep a backup on my external hdd.
So do i have to dump the games as any retail game and create fpkg (will this be a problem if a game is backported) or can i just use the ftp and copy the files from internal hdd to external hdd?
Thanks

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
After the new jailbreak there are alot of games being dumped but my problem is that i have only 85 gb data cap on my internet a month
I found some people in my community who offered to install some of the new and big games on my ps4 for very small fee (but of course only on my PS4 not on external hdd, maybe they are afraid i will resell them) anyway i have no intention on selling the games but i do want to keep a backup on my external hdd.
So do i have to dump the games as any retail game and create fpkg (will this be a problem if a game is backported) or can i just use the ftp and copy the files from internal hdd to external hdd?
Thanks

use lapys tools to copy off the app.pkg files from every CUSAID folder back to usb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox