Hacking Extract & dump Wii Savegames

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not working for me, im trying to extract AC:CF NTSCU version and im just getting a ret= -1 error message. i put my SD card in my comp, the file is there, try and open it with the ACToolKit programme and it doesnt work.

oraclelink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trent_fox said:
Kimball said:
How does it work when u export ur save to another wii, does it just generate a new friend code on the new wii which u put it into? It should, right? Might be a stupid question, but hell better safe then sorry ;D
On the SD card, after extracting the savegame, you'll find NET0 and NET1 files. Delete these and then a new friend code will be generated when installing the save on another console.
Um, I tried this and now the program won't install the save, but it would before. Did it do this to you?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Moquedami said:
Gracias por la respuesta, pero que es Starfal? Una aplicacion? No encontre nada por ese nombre en Google

Thanks for answering, but what is Starfal? An application? I didnt find anything with that name in google
"Starfall" It is a system menu hack that allows various benefits.

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feidhlim1986 said:
How do you extract WiiWare saves that dont normally copy to SD Card? i.e. Megaman 9, World of Goo

Also looking for this.

Anyone got a patched version of this that works for WiiWare? or am I gonna have to spoof the Wiiware ID on a random game? any ideas?

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
bootmonster said:
feidhlim1986 said:
How do you extract WiiWare saves that dont normally copy to SD Card? i.e. Megaman 9, World of Goo

Also looking for this.

Anyone got a patched version of this that works for WiiWare? or am I gonna have to spoof the Wiiware ID on a random game? any ideas?
remove copy protection with preloader hacks

Ghytt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'm very new to this whole homebrew thing, would someone mind helping me extract an American Super Smash Bros. Brawl save file please?

I have a PAL Wii which is Version 2.4E, I have the homebrew channel, and it says it is beta 9, IOS36.

On the SD card that I use I have: Gecko OS, and this: http://wiibrew.org/w/images/2/27/Savegame-Extractor_v2.0.zip which I downloaded from: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Savegame_Extractor . I think it was working when I tried to load it from the Homebrew channel, but it said something about inserting a game DVD.

On my computer I have a program that is supposed to convert my American NTSC SSBB save data into a PAL version, I downloaded this program from: at http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=19VYR3DV .

All I want to do is take a copy of my NTSC save from my Wii, convert it into PAL using that program, and then put the PAL file back into my Wii, after that I plan on deleting all of my Homebrew things. Could this have any ramifications in the future when I update my Wii?

Has anyone used this method before? Does it work, and do I have everything I need to get it to work sucessfully?

Also I'd like to be able to see and use all the photos and stages I've taken and made using the NTSC version of the game on the PAL version, is there a way to make that happen easily?

Would someone mind helping me with a very simple step-by-step guide, using screenshots if possible?

Ghytt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've extracted my US SSBB save, but I don't think that the conversion program is working on my computer, or maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Would somebody tell me exactly what to do with it, or would someone be so kind as to convert m save to PAL for me?

Ghytt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping this again, but this thread gets taken off of the front page so quickly, and I'm really lost at what to do.

Ghytt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really can't, I don't think that the conversion program works on my computer. I remember reading a few pages back about some people that offered to convert files for other people, I'd love if someone offered to help me with this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk