Hacking Extract & dump Wii Savegames

Kimball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does it work when u export ur save to another wii, does it just generate a new friend code on the new wii which u put it into? It should, right? Might be a stupid question, but hell better safe then sorry ;D

trent_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kimball said:
How does it work when u export ur save to another wii, does it just generate a new friend code on the new wii which u put it into? It should, right? Might be a stupid question, but hell better safe then sorry ;D
On the SD card, after extracting the savegame, you'll find NET0 and NET1 files. Delete these and then a new friend code will be generated when installing the save on another console.

Alec2DaBreen

WHARRGARBL
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to dump saved games without having a disc in the drive?

I'm going to attempt using my Japanese Dr. Mario friend code on the PAL version...but there is no way for me to obtain these save files.

The NAND FS Dumper didn't appear to dump any of my saved games.

=(

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah, it's really a stupid system of selecting which save to copy.

Maybe editing a Wii iso to match the gamecode of [insert Wii Channel, WiiWare or VC game here] will work?

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd personally prefer a list of all saves (Gamecodes like for example RSBE) saved on the system and you just select which save to copy.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could,but it has a "corrupted friend code". Still want it? Does anyone know how to fix it?(take off FC)

harrybuttox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
otto888 said:
I could,but it has a "corrupted friend code". Still want it? Does anyone know how to fix it?(take off FC)
I've been trying to figure that out since that save was released...damn JayFNG and his loyalty to Nintendo.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to edit the subspace emissary save name. Right now the 100% save says J FNG and I want it to be put to one of my choice. Is there a program I can use or does anyone know which files to hex edit? Please help...

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I love this application, but I've a little problem extracting the bigger saves off my Wii.
The extractor seems to work flawlessly with small saves (of 1 or 2 blocks), but when I try to extract the save games of Elebits and Forever Blue, the program just freezes in "dumping save game (wait)"
I gave it time, but after 15 minutes i just have to turn off the console. When I check the SD afterwards I find that the program created a file of 0kb
Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I need free space in my Wii.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Moquedami said:
I love this application, but I've a little problem extracting the bigger saves off my Wii.
The extractor seems to work flawlessly with small saves (of 1 or 2 blocks), but when I try to extract the save games of Elebits and Forever Blue, the program just freezes in "dumping save game (wait)"
I gave it time, but after 15 minutes i just have to turn off the console. When I check the SD afterwards I find that the program created a file of 0kb
Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I need free space in my Wii.

Si tienes el firmware en 3.2, puedes instalar Starfal y con ese puedes copiar los savegames que no quieren desde el menu del sistema del Wii

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gracias por la respuesta, pero que es Starfal? Una aplicacion? No encontre nada por ese nombre en Google

Thanks for answering, but what is Starfal? An application? I didnt find anything with that name in google

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game