Gaming Extra 3D Classics Kid Icarus redeem code

dragonkid6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, BestBuy gave me 2 3D Classics: Kid Icarus redeem codes and obviously I only need one. What should I do with my extra code?

EDIT: ended up selling it

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
If it were me I'd give it away, the few dollars it's worth wouldn't make much difference to most people. The competition idea sounds fair, since you're going to get several people who aren't in a position to obtain it otherwise, and I'm sure they'll all have their respective sob stories. :wink:

Reactions: 1 person

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I can trade it with you for an R4i Gold I won in the arcade competition here. When they will ship out the prizes, I will let them ship it to you. :D I really want to play this game.

Edit: I was announced a winner here: http://gbatemp.net/topic/319421-gbatemp-arcade-competition-2/

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say you go to giving/trading forum and make a nice contest (like funny stories or who can beat you in a online match or have some people trade you the code for cards) that way its fair and fun and nobody can complain.
Oh and make it for non-US and JP players, its unfair that we got the not only now but early and everyone else only got extra cards and still doesn't have it in the eshop.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hm, I would've gotten a code as well since I have the applicable games to register with NoE to get it for free... however, NoE doesn't allow northern european countries to participate :( Then I will not buy it even though I want it.
You are lucky you got an extra, I say you should either trade it with someone or sell it... however you won't get much back, just a few bucks, but still.. you can buy an extra cup of coffee sometime ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs