Hardware External USB Hard Drive

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have never worked one of these before, does it take discs and connect to the wii via wires or does it connect with the wii with an internet connection or something?? Sorry probably seems like a a stupid question

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

kimsmarkin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Our external hard drives fit in the palm of your hand and does not require external power supply. The ultra-portable data pocketec United do not require additional power, since all the energy is drawn through the USB. , You can take it anywhere! Data Great handset is compatible with laptops and desktops, PCs / Mac / Linux file sharing, cross-platform is simple.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kimsmarkin said:
Our external hard drives fit in the palm of your hand and does not require external power supply. The ultra-portable data pocketec United do not require additional power, since all the energy is drawn through the USB. , You can take it anywhere! Data Great handset is compatible with laptops and desktops, PCs / Mac / Linux file sharing, cross-platform is simple.

And they are all compatible with the wii??

pollocktrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently have two external hard drives that I have big problems. One is a Seagate Free Agent, Hitachi and others, that seems Western Digital in-house.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1