Hacking External HDD issues

Hazero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so I'm new to this while modding thing on the Wii and after a lot of trials and error, thought I had managed to do it successfully.

Originally got everything on there, and with nintendont managed to play GameCube games from it fine, but when I tried using USB loader for Wii games it would be stuck on the intilized usb stage.

So I went back into wiibackupmanager and reformatted the HDD and transferred a Wii game over to see if that would fix it and it did.

But now when I plug the HDD back into my computer it won't regonize it, and comes up with an error message when loading Nintendont.

Just baffled as to what I have done wrong now, and any help would be appreciated.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Right, so I'm new to this while modding thing on the Wii and after a lot of trials and error, thought I had managed to do it successfully.

Originally got everything on there, and with nintendont managed to play GameCube games from it fine, but when I tried using USB loader for Wii games it would be stuck on the intilized usb stage.

So I went back into wiibackupmanager and reformatted the HDD and transferred a Wii game over to see if that would fix it and it did.

But now when I plug the HDD back into my computer it won't regonize it, and comes up with an error message when loading Nintendont.

Just baffled as to what I have done wrong now, and any help would be appreciated.
Hello,

External hard drive in FAT32 and use "" Wii backup manager "" to manage the games.

You can post a syscheck report here, for control ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.