Gaming External control for Taiko no Tatsujin

bellowingrapmach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I find it's quite dull playing the Taiko no Tatsujin games using the PSP face buttons (especially after playing the DS games with two styli).

Is it possible to play the game using an external controller plugged into the USB port? Such as the PS2 Taiko controller. That'd be cool.
I have a phat PSP with CFW 3.90 M33, and was wondering whether there was homebrew software which could do this.

Thanks.

bellowingrapmach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No replies, eh?
cry.gif

I didn't think it was possible anyway. I'll just have to wait for the 3rd DS game.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tatakon's PS2 to USB to mini-USB sounds like a mess already (especially finding adapters with the right male/female ends).
Probably PS2 - USB male adapter + USB female - USB female adapter + USB male - mini-USB male adapter setp up?

Even if PSP recognizes and homebrew developed to take the input, it's response would be horrible IMO.

I'm playing PS2 Taiko Drum Master on my PS3. Just one adapter. =)

bellowingrapmach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
Tatakon's PS2 to USB to mini-USB sounds like a mess already (especially finding adapters with the right male/female ends).
Probably PS2 - USB male adapter + USB female - USB female adapter + USB male - mini-USB male adapter setp up?

Even if PSP recognizes and homebrew developed to take the input, it's response would be horrible IMO.

I'm playing PS2 Taiko Drum Master on my PS3. Just one adapter. =)

Yikes, that tatakon set up does sound like a mess.
Using controls that the game wasn't designed for is usually rubbish anyway. Take the XYBA patched version of Guitar Hero on tour for example...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...