Expansion Card Not Recognised.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Fraz, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Fraz

Fraz Newbie

Oct 27, 2008
    Hello, just got an one of the m3REALs after having an r4 for a while.

The main reason for picking it up was to play old gba games again. That worked well for an afternoon then I closed the lid once during play. The game crashed and I got garbled noise. After that it would load but only to the gameboy screen then freeze. Now the card will not be recognized at all.

Using the triple loader released a few days ago. None of sakura, m3real, itouch recognize it. I tried gbaexploader and that also doesn't work, although it does recognize my EZ 3in1 (with a dead battery, which is why I got the m3real). Also without a slot-1 in the DS comes shows a "DS Option Pack" inserted.

Short of rebooting over and over again I don't know what I should be doing. I don't know how to flash/wipe the expansion card if I can't get it to load.

2. Cheater388

Cheater388 Advanced Member

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    I think it's either the card that's fried or the DS itself. Can you test to see if the DS sees a real GBA game as an expansion card? If the DS thinks a GBA cartrage is expansion memory, then I'm going to say that you just made yourself a DSi sans camera.