Expansion Card Not Recognised.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Fraz, Nov 8, 2008.

Nov 8, 2008

Expansion Card Not Recognised. by Fraz at 9:38 PM (595 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Fraz

Newcomer Fraz Newbie

Oct 27, 2008
    Hello, just got an one of the m3REALs after having an r4 for a while.

The main reason for picking it up was to play old gba games again. That worked well for an afternoon then I closed the lid once during play. The game crashed and I got garbled noise. After that it would load but only to the gameboy screen then freeze. Now the card will not be recognized at all.

Using the triple loader released a few days ago. None of sakura, m3real, itouch recognize it. I tried gbaexploader and that also doesn't work, although it does recognize my EZ 3in1 (with a dead battery, which is why I got the m3real). Also without a slot-1 in the DS comes shows a "DS Option Pack" inserted.

Short of rebooting over and over again I don't know what I should be doing. I don't know how to flash/wipe the expansion card if I can't get it to load.

2. Cheater388

Newcomer Cheater388 Advanced Member

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    I think it's either the card that's fried or the DS itself. Can you test to see if the DS sees a real GBA game as an expansion card? If the DS thinks a GBA cartrage is expansion memory, then I'm going to say that you just made yourself a DSi sans camera.