Exception at start-up after using Anemone to install a theme

Gudradan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, after trying to install a theme with Anemone (I installed a theme without the BGM, then installed only the BGM from another theme, then rebooted the console) I'm getting this error everytime I power the console. I can acces to Luma settings and GodMode9, but I get the error before accessing the console dashboard. If I power the console without the SD, it gets to the dashboard.

This is what I tried:
  • Reinstalling Luma3ds into the SD (boot.3dsx and boot.firm)
  • Deleting the Themes dir, deleting the Anemone title and directory from the 3ds folder (everything with GodMode9)
  • Deleting everything from the 3ds folder
What else can I try? If the only solution is to format the SD, is there a way to backup the save files from the installed games? Thank you.

JJohnnyBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been experiencing this myself as of now. I've been trying to make a custom theme with sound effects/bgm and once I "install" I'm prompted that same message you got. Do exactly what you did by taking out the SD card and powering up the system. After that insert the SD card into your 3DS and you'll see all of your games on there. But please go to Anemone to delete whatever theme is corrupted. Hope this helps!

Reactions: JoshFeener

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)