Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello!
I recently started convertig SuperCard themes to Wood R4 and Acekard, and i thought: maybe it's easier to just run EOS than converting themes.
I put DSONE(not "i") version on MicroSD. I encrypted SCFW.SC to _DS_MENU.dat, replaced dldi file(didl.dldi - YES "D I D L") with Wood one and one from chrism webpage. Turned on DS. My reaction was" WOW no error!
blink.gif
". There was just one windows on start. I pressed A. But nothig except some misplaced text appears on screen. I can only change brightnes - after pressing Start button on DS menu pops up. Also there is no text(text0 everywhere, except that misplaced start and cheats in upper left corner) and no graphics (themes etc). Can someone tell me why no files were loaded(lang and bmps)?

And is it possible at all to run Evolution OS just to see it working even not loading ROMs?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Even longer answer: To port Evolution OS, you'd have to hack and crack it, much like what happened with AKAIO. This would most likely cause the person/people who make the firmware to stop making it.

It would require you to have a certain amount of hacking skill and the willingness to hack and crack every Evolution OS version each time a new one comes out.

You would be deemed scum by supercard developers/users. If you ever started using a Supercard and asked for help with it, you would never get help.

Plus, Evolution OS doesn't need to be ported because the R4 has Wood R4.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Even longer answer: To port Evolution OS, you'd have to hack and crack it, much like what happened with AKAIO. This would most likely cause the person/people who make the firmware to stop making it.

It would require you to have a certain amount of hacking skill and the willingness to hack and crack every Evolution OS version each time a new one comes out.

You would be deemed scum by supercard developers/users. If you ever started using a Supercard and asked for help with it, you would never get help.

Plus, Evolution OS doesn't need to be ported because the R4 has Wood R4.
As far as I know AKAIO was never hacked to run on a different card, it was the clone detection that was cracked to work on R4 Ultra much in the same way that games are cracked to bypass AP.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
twiztidsinz said:
Short answer: No.
[...]

Thanks. This would be enough. I only wanted to know does it's possible.

QUOTE(Inunah @ Oct 17 2010, 10:29 PM) Even longer answer: To port Evolution OS, you'd have to hack and crack it, much like what happened with AKAIO. This would most likely cause the person/people who make the firmware to stop making it.
[...]

I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: