DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know its possible to switch evo 4g sprint service to boost mobile(also owned by sprint but cheaper 3G) but I have a question about the legality of what seems to involve a process of switching the esn number of boost mobile phone. Has anyone done this or know more about the process.

there are loads of people selling these boost mobile evo 4g's when I feel that this info should be open source, especially if its illegal since their clearly making a profit from this.

so to reiterate is it illegal to convert a evo 4g to boost mobile

are there any clear cut tutorials out there, I've searched but to no avail.

thanks in advance.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sprint uses CDMA while Boost Moile uses iDEN, even though boost is owned by sprint their phones are not compatible

a quick google search didn't provide me with any solutions (hacks) but I guess if you look hard enough you could find it eventually

jusmii

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the only problem your gonna have is getting the esn activated on boosts system, because sprint gives boost certain esn's supposedly. If you get a cloned esn then not so good breaks federal law.

If you have the phone and the esn has or hasn't been tampered either way the only thing you can do is try to get a rep. to activate it, and see if it will go through but, then you would more then likely need to know the rep. rather well. It's not known what will happen if you get caught, speculation is that they will just stop your service.

If you called and outright said you had an Evo they will tell you to get a sprint contract because there isn't anything can do for you.

There are alot of people out there wanting to know the exact same thing, and all that sums it up for the most part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30