Gaming Ever Oasis

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually have money and I don't make any excuses :')

Also, if your eshop uses US dollars you can just buy some Eshop credit online and use PayPal or whatever, so you don't even need a credit card.

The game is really lovely, shame you can't play it.

Ignorance. How could people be so sheltered and not understand the global economy?

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ignorance. How could people be so sheltered and not understand the global economy?
Yes, because having money for a 3DS and not for games totally makes any sense. I also totally know what is going on in Venezuela:')
I don't give a shit if people pirate games, but don't come complaining where it is if you're gonna get it for fee.

D

Deleted User

Anybody? Please upload the titlekey to the titlekey site? Please...
I cant buy the game- no shop here sells games other then zelda/pokemon/ other consoles...

Daniella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yes, because having money for a 3DS and not for games totally makes any sense. I also totally know what is going on in Venezuela:')
I don't give a shit if people pirate games, but don't come complaining where it is if you're gonna get it for fee.

I do not expect a spoiled princess like you to understand, My 3ds was a gift i have it since 5 years, i used to buy games, but things as you claim to know got bad, i was not the only one ASKING who COULD or WANTED to buy the game, many are still waitng for the title key, i was not complaining, but shoked tha the only uploader in THE WORLD was european that is all, i don't understand why are you so aggressive? Live and let live, life is too short to be angry with people that you never meet in person.
Hope and pray that no one who reads this will live and see the things i have, but know that fantasy is a great escape, if only for a few hours.

D

Deleted User

I do not expect a spoiled princess like you to understand, My 3ds was a gift i have it since 5 years, i used to buy games, but things as you claim to know got bad, i was not the only one ASKING who COULD or WANTED to buy the game, many are still waitng for the title key, i was not complaining, but shoked tha the only uploader in THE WORLD was european that is all, i don't understand why are you so aggressive? Live and let live, life is too short to be angry with people that you never meet in person.
Hope and pray that no one who reads this will live and see the things i have, but know that fantasy is a great escape, if only for a few hours.
So you are now less then 13 years old and already complaining about life? Gotta love life on earth...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And just dont bother with him. He wont be convinced anyways, and the more ppl buy the game the more games there will be, even aithout your contribution. So dont try to make him a pirate or understand pirates...

kiais

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you fucking pirate it? Some games have piracy protection, preventing you from progressing or even playing whatsoever. Take Game Dev Tycoon as an example.

Yeah I pirated it, and found out it was because it was EUR version, go figure

Last edited by kiais,

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eh, I'm not angry, I don't care about you at all if you'd really like to know. I mean, look at the freaking amount of exclamation marks in your post. That triggered me a little.
I'm indeed a spoiled princess, of course I don't work for shit and get everything for free.

Daniella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So you are now less then 13 years old and already complaining about life? Gotta love life on earth...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And just dont bother with him. He wont be convinced anyways, and the more ppl buy the game the more games there will be, even aithout your contribution. So dont try to make him a pirate or understand pirates...

im older than 13....i am 24...just saying, the 3ds is the one that has 5 years...:P:P

kosterix

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
the reviews are pretty negative, story goes nowhere, same fetch quests, you stay on the village etc. Am more interested in culdcept, but the ds version I never got to understand a thing about.

Coconut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, most reviews are very positive actually.
However, I have to agree that the game is wonderful at first, but it becomes total crap after beating it. I'm fed up with the fetch quests, and I can't be bothered with the maze.

Reactions: kosterix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn