Eternal Darkness pal using d2pro9 + wii-clip

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tatumanu, Aug 19, 2008.

Aug 19, 2008
  1. tatumanu
    OP

Member tatumanu GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Hello i have a burned copy of Eternal Darkness (gamecube game) and it does work on my chipped wii.
    My modchip is a d2pro9+wii-clip.
    When you boot the game it gives out a disk error right in the 1st screen.
    Anyone got it to work?

Thanks

2. henkp

Newcomer henkp Advanced Member

Netherlands
    If the error is exactly at the same point in the game over and over again, your iso/burn is bad.
    If you use another iso, it probably will work. Game is definitely worth the hassle!

3. tatumanu
    OP

Member tatumanu GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    Thanks, i guess maybe its because the iso i downloaded had been patched with the audiofix, im guessing that because my chip already has audiofix built in it creates some error cause of that.
    Anyway the error always happens right on the 1st screen you see once it boots, the alan poe poem screen.

Edit: I have tried everyway i could think of, tried booting the iso through gbos, tried patching it with this old viper audio patch...

I just wonder... does this game work with d2pro at all? If yes or no please post it here.

I apreciate it

4. ouija

Newcomer ouija Newbie

Canada
    I had the very same problem with the d2pro chip as well, with the NTSC version of the game crashing at the Edgar Allan Poe screen and the PAL version shutting down the console completely.

Tried re-burning at a lower speed and with various types of disks with no success [​IMG]