• Replies 96
  • Likes 20

jajabinx35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks so much, i'm planning to upgrade from 7.02 to 7.55 when it's a little bit more optimised.

Do you know if the success is around the same as 7.02?

Last edited by jajabinx35,
Reactions: Prb

jajabinx35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
well not atm it pretty unstable stay on 7.02 for now
Lol, cool will do. Yeah, was checking the success rate. I can wait a bit. But wanted to post anyway to say thanks for your hard work on this.

solghof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Many thanks for your support :D:bow: . I am just confused does it work on 7.55 Firmware and there are two firmware mentioned on this topic :unsure:

solghof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Working very fine after about 10 PS4 restarts many thanks :hrth: .... I wish you keep update it once newer / more stable exploits released like darkmodder :D
be noted that IP's was obtained manually

Last edited by solghof,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Working very fine after about 10 PS4 restarts many thanks :hrth: .... I wish you keep update it once newer / more stable exploits released like darkmodder :D
be noted that IP's was obtained manually
I only update when something new gets released
Like golden hen v1 that I'll add soon as it got a real working rest mode
No point in updating for no reason no point in lying for likes
All the host use the same webkit and exploit there really is no real difference

solghof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I only update when something new gets released
Like golden hen v1 that I'll add soon as it got a real working rest mode
No point in updating for no reason no point in lying for likes
All the host use the same webkit and exploit there really is no real difference
I know :) keep going :D thanks again for the BIN File exploit :D

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
@Prb

is it possible if you can upload the project files ? i would like to modify the background for example and change some colors .
and also what program you use to make it as bin file from html ?

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb

is it possible if you can upload the project files ? i would like to modify the background for example and change some colors .
and also what program you use to make it as bin file from html ?
you need Arduino setup to make bins plus a little html knowledge

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
i'm Senior IT Security Analyst , so sure i do have HTML knowledge , i was thinking it could be with Arduino , i already have it installed , i already saw a video from Modedwarfare , i guess u use his tutorial also , because you use same IP and wifi name and pass :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about the esp, but the ip may be forced like it is with the sandisk connect. that has a specific ip you have to connect to, and afaik, it can't be changed. you can change password and ssid though, which I did by connecting to its ip address on the computer while being connected to it via network. prb may have used the same username and password for ease of use. my ssid on the sandisk connect has ps4 in the name, and my password is very complicated. it's probably a waste doing that, since it doesn't have enough range for anyone else to use it, but it gave me piece of mind.

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I don't know anything about the esp, but the ip may be forced like it is with the sandisk connect. that has a specific ip you have to connect to, and afaik, it can't be changed. you can change password and ssid though, which I did by connecting to its ip address on the computer while being connected to it via network. prb may have used the same username and password for ease of use. my ssid on the sandisk connect has ps4 in the name, and my password is very complicated. it's probably a waste doing that, since it doesn't have enough range for anyone else to use it, but it gave me piece of mind.
sorry my mistake , the video was by sthetix , not modedwarfare
you can put IP settings while you are using Arduino , you can edit it and put other IP range , like 192.168.x.x or 10.10.x.x . also the same thing for the wifi , you can edit the name for SSID and pass . as in this image here , what is in yellow , you can edit it , so that is including IP, gateway , Subnet, and also SSID & Pass

upload_2021-3-24_2-40-1.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is it possible to upload the project and the files and send me the links ? i would like to modify the background and the icons also , and sure the credit will goes to you :)

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry my mistake , the video was by sthetix , not modedwarfare
you can put IP settings while you are using Arduino , you can edit it and put other IP range , like 192.168.x.x or 10.10.x.x . also the same thing for the wifi , you can edit the name for SSID and pass . as in this image here , what is in yellow , you can edit it , so that is including IP, gateway , Subnet, and also SSID & Pass

View attachment 253731

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is it possible to upload the project and the files and send me the links ? i would like to modify the background and the icons also , and sure the credit will goes to you :)
Good videos but not what i used the sketch is just a very common on the ps4 lots of people use it
its actually treyjazz sketch
all my Prb exploits are downloadable via the selfhosts all files i use are there

JUST REMEMBER DONT SLAP YOUR NAME ALL OVER IT AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN
MORE WORK GO'S INTO IT THEN JUST CHANGING THE BACKGROUND AND ADDING A HEX COLOR OR TWO

Reactions: godreborn

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Good videos but not what i used the sketch is just a very common on the ps4 lots of people use it
its actually treyjazz sketch
all my Prb exploits are downloadable via the selfhosts all files i use are there

JUST REMEMBER DONT SLAP YOUR NAME ALL OVER IT AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN
MORE WORK GO'S INTO IT THEN JUST CHANGING THE BACKGROUND AND ADDING A HEX COLOR OR TWO

don't worry ,i will give credit to who made it , you and others , i will just use my name on top after i change icons and backgrounds .

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
@Prb so here is my edit on your hostfiles . i changed icons , removed Mira+jailbreak , as there is no need for it because Goldhen is more stable .
and sure added your name in Credit down below next to leeful and everyone else .
if its ok by you and asking your permission, can i host it on my own website ?

upload_2021-3-27_5-2-16.png

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Prb so here is my edit on your hostfiles . i changed icons , removed Mira+jailbreak , as there is no need for it because Goldhen is more stable .
and sure added your name in Credit down below next to leeful and everyone else .
if its ok by you and asking your permission, can i host it on my own website ?

View attachment 254404
Looks good
Just remember to mention all the people that make this happen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: