solghof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
not that ive notices but it just a tidy way of doing things

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

done cache fixed thats me done for today it should work ok :)

Many thanks for your hard work I am currently burning the ROM To my ESP8266 :hrth:

Reactions: godreborn

Alsusee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should really try the selfhost versions
I've notices that the success rate for me is much better than the esp8266 version which I no is strange as in the passed the esp8266 versions of an exploit menu would give me better results
It's worth a try
But this exploit is unstable so you will get different results at times
I'll probably do a lighter version for the esp8266
Fewer payloads as the compression maybe messing with the exploit I'll look into it

Thanks for all your efforts regarding the esp8266. Would a USB installer like the one for PS-Phwoar! get around the compression issues? Or if we can manually overwrite the offline cache with files using PS4-Xplorer that might work too?

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for all your efforts regarding the esp8266. Would a USB installer like the one for PS-Phwoar! get around the compression issues? Or if we can manually overwrite the offline cache with files using PS4-Xplorer that might work too?
The original v1 is ok runs as expected
V2ish does seem to work better using the selfhost browser method
TBH the user guide does have it limitations
This I've found with real world testing I've noticed
That it's more prone to the out of memory error but this I've found with lower firmware exploits also
Not just 7.55
For this reason I'm recommending that people try
The v2ish selfhost browser version

I do have plans to do a lighter version of v2ish for the esp8266 it's just a matter of selecting what payloads to leave out
Probably better to do two versions one using the old exploit and one with the latest exploit

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The original v1 is ok runs as expected
V2ish does seem to work better using the selfhost browser method
TBH the user guide does have it limitations
This I've found with real world testing I've noticed
That it's more prone to the out of memory error but this I've found with lower firmware exploits also
Not just 7.55
For this reason I'm recommending that people try
The v2ish selfhost browser version

I do have plans to do a lighter version of v2ish for the esp8266 it's just a matter of selecting what payloads to leave out
Probably better to do two versions one using the old exploit and one with the latest exploit

Just let me know what you want to test on the esp8266 and I'm here to test for ya right away! A version with maybe JUST goldhen would be great. Like a Goldhen light version :)

Wisam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
LATEST ESP8266 7.5x V2ish can be found here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/7-5x-user-guide-exploit-host-menu-v2-ish-now-with-added-goldhen.585862/

First Massive Thanks - Leeful - Sleirgoevy - theflow - Al Azif - Team Synacktiv - And Many More

Huge Thanks to @Leeful for his help

ESP8266 7.50 - 7.55

update Goldhen added mira removed
update 2 WebRTE and ps4debug added both payload run you people can test
update 3 some payloads removed like fan still wip and debug added gta mods and some other stuff

it's the same as my self and web host exploit just a esp8266 version

access point ps4exploit
password hackmyps4
custom setting manual DNS primary DNS 10.13.37.1 leave everthing else as default
GoldHen V1.1

https://mega.nz/file/wksXlQoL#fl2mv46j6rqGaf4tWAX9JQMnz_AMdQtJoTrOV9nZtbU
GoldHen V1.0
https://mega.nz/file/wo1kHAjC#RN68tquWckMReGHBhGwnyQDRq9dJsV0oU3r2VD_fCd4
Screenshot-50.png

did you make the new update from sleirsgoevy ? he updated the web exploit today i think and have it more stable than how it was , for 7.5x and also 7.02 .

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
did you make the new update from sleirsgoevy ? he updated the web exploit today i think and have it more stable than how it was , for 7.5x and also 7.02 .
I'm going to try and do it today
But I'm probably going to keep the older version
And add a second download that includes the newest one as personally I haven't notices any difference but that doesn't mean you guys won't
Just my own testing

Reactions: KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@godreborn cache just needs names of all files present, doesn’t have to be alphabetical. Back in the day we just made batch scripts to do it all for us and make it tidy :)
Yep the best thing I found was the make cache script from yours and leeful's x-project would be a pain in the ass without it :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn cache just needs names of all files present, doesn’t have to be alphabetical. Back in the day we just made batch scripts to do it all for us and make it tidy :)

I added them in manually, because I thought that's the way it was done (didn't know there was an even easier way). I forgot to add in the names for the bin and html files the first time I tried to mod xproject. when I add in goldhen 1.0 and 1.1, I forgot to include underscore, because it will error if there's a space in the name. not sure if you can add quotes like cmd prompt as I never tried, but I added the underscores, and I had no issues after that. :D

Last edited by godreborn,
Reactions: KiiWii and Prb

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

So this is the latest one and the one we should use? Sorry for the dumb question, I am just confused because of the previous order where Goldhen 1.1 is on top, but this is at the bottom. So I am not sure if it's really the latest release and I should go for that, or if it's the oldest one. Please clarify and thank you so much for your work on the ESP version! I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So this is the latest one and the one we should use? Sorry for the dumb question, I am just confused because of the previous order where Goldhen 1.1 is on top, but this is at the bottom. So I am not sure if it's really the latest release and I should go for that, or if it's the oldest one. Please clarify and thank you so much for your work on the ESP version! I really appreciate it.
Tbh for me it's pretty much the same but as I've said it may be different for yourself both have goldhen
It's just a matter of trying them both and see what works for you
Edit some people are happy with goldhen v1.0 and some others say v1.1 is better

Last edited by Prb,

Nino_Z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's just a matter of trying them both and see what works for you
Well, I've gone with this one now. Gonna use it a week or so to get a feel for it. Going to keep an eye on this topic here in case something better pops out. So far, I've had 2 panics and around 10 attempts until it worked. I was expecting it, especially since I was going for it before it actually saved the page, so that probably contributed.
Again - thanks a lot for your help with this! Really appreciate your work and of course the work of the awesome guys who brought us the exploit.

PS. I would love a clarification on what the many payloads actually do - can't find that info anywhere and I feel like I am missing out.
Also - the GTA5 stuff seems like an odd addition, but it's your work - so you are the boss. I would still have preferred a cleaner one without stuff for such an old game.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, I've gone with this one now. Gonna use it a week or so to get a feel for it. Going to keep an eye on this topic here in case something better pops out. So far, I've had 2 panics and around 10 attempts until it worked. I was expecting it, especially since I was going for it before it actually saved the page, so that probably contributed.
Again - thanks a lot for your help with this! Really appreciate your work and of course the work of the awesome guys who brought us the exploit.

PS. I would love a clarification on what the many payloads actually do - can't find that info anywhere and I feel like I am missing out.
Also - the GTA5 stuff seems like an odd addition, but it's your work - so you are the boss. I would still have preferred a cleaner one without stuff for such an old game.
You are welcome
The gta v stuff is still popular with people
Check out my buddy's @KiiWii post in the ps4 tutorials for all the information you need he pretty much covers everything
I'm planning on doing a lite version for the esp8266 but have another 7.55 project on the go
Can't say much about it but if it works it should be better
I've edited the op so hopefully it's a little better :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr