OP
Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!

As you all know, the content available in the eShop is not everywhere the same, since Nintendo is managing it per country.
This is not a very big problem though, because you can switch your country with all the others in your 'region'.
For example: I use the Dutch shop, but I switched for some minutes to the British one, so I was able to download the Green Lantern 3D Trailer. After downloading, you can easily switch back, and still use the content you downloaded.

The only thing is; What do the countries have to offer? I think it might be handy to make some sort of list, so you can easily see to which countrie you have to switch, if you want to have special content.

So, I'll start by now, and just say it if you have information about another country.
(the information in the list is from June 15, before DK came in the shop.)

EUROPE (Australia included as well):
Netherlands: just the normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
Germany: just the normal EU stuff + GERMAN NINTENDO VODCAST, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
England: normal EU stuff + GREEN LANTERN, no E3 trailers
Australia: just te normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
Italy: just the normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
Spain: just the normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
France: just the normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
Portugal: just the normal EU stuff, no Green Lantern, no E3 trailers
Sweden: just he normal EU stuff -DOA TRAILER, no Green Lantern, no E3 Trailers

With the 'normal EU stuff' do I mean: Pokédex 3D, Legend of Zelda: OoT Trailer, Link's Awakening, DoA trailer, 3D Classics Excitebike, Donkey Kong (GB), Super Mario Land (GB), Tenis (GB), Alleyway (GB), DSiWare, Virtual Console, both Out Now and Out Soon

AMERICA:
Usa: 3D E3 TRAILERS, 3D GREEN LANTERN TRAILER, Excitebike, Pokedex 3D, Donkey Kong (GB), TLoZ: Link's Awakening (GBC), Super Mario Land (GB), Alleyway(GB), Radar Mission (GB), DSi Ware (thx UniqueGeek)
FOR THE COMPLETE LIST, SEE THE POST OF sergster1, HERE ON PAGE 1! Thx sergster1
biggrin.gif

Brazil: Normal US stuff -DOA TRAILER, -GREEN LANTERN

ASIA:
Japan: See the post of No Name Trowa Barton on page 2 for the list!

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not bad a topic, makes it easier for users from different regions to knoe wat they r getting compared to others....

so that we can change the regions to get them lol (onli within EU regions i mean)

Australia: normal EU, no green lantern, no e3....... had doa trailer since first update but now it doesnt show up aniimore weird...... maybe its got do with that recalling thing

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
America has Exitebike, Pokedex 3D, Donkey Kong (GB), TLoZ: Link's Awakening (GBC), Super Mario Land (GB), Alleyway(GB), Radar Mission (GB), DSi Ware ,3D E3 trailers, 3D Green Lantern Trailer

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
America:
Front Page: Pokedex 3D$0.00, Excitebike$0.00, Donkey Kong$3.99, Green Lantern Trailer$0.00, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX$5.99

DSiWare Favorites: Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords$7.99, American Popstar: Road to Celebrity$7.99, Academy: Tic-Tac-Toe$1.99, Rayman$7.99, Bomberman Blitz$4.99, Miami Nights: Life in the Spotlight$7.99, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again$7.99, Bejeweled Twist$4.99, Glory Days - Tactical Defense$1.99, Guitar Rock Tour$4.99, AiRace: Tunnel$1.99, Dragon's Lair$7.99, Oscar in Toyland$7.99, Plants vs. Zombies$7.99, Frogger Returns$4.99, Flight Control$4.99, Castle Conqueror$4.99, JellyCar 2$4.99, My Little Restaurant$4.99, Supermarket Mania$4.99.

Virtual Console: Super Mario Land$3.99, Alleyway$2.99, Radar Mission$2.99

Games shown at E3: -Coming Soon

Puzzle Games: -Coming Soon

My Pet Animals: -Coming Soon

For The Win: -Coming Soon

Nuthin' But Action: -Coming Soon

Learn On-the-Go: -Coming Soon

For Your Road Trip: -Coming Soon

What we're Playing: -Coming Soon

Value Games: -Coming Soon

Sorry im not able to complete the list right now... Its LONG and I need to step out. Ill try and add more later.

@Markvn
Code:
[u][b]America:
[/b][/u][b]Front Page:[/b] [u]Pokedex 3D[/u]$0.00, [u]Excitebike[/u]$0.00, [u]Donkey Kong[/u]$3.99, [u]Green Lantern Trailer[/u]$0.00, [u]The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX[/u]$5.99

[b]DSiWare Favorites:[/b] [u]Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords[/u]$7.99, [u]American Popstar: Road to Celebrity[/u]$7.99, [u]Academy: Tic-Tac-Toe[/u]$1.99, [u]Rayman[/u]$7.99, [u]Bomberman Blitz[/u]$4.99, [u]Miami Nights: Life in the Spotlight[/u]$7.99, [u]Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again[/u]$7.99, [u]Bejeweled Twist[/u]$4.99, [u]Glory Days - Tactical Defense[/u]$1.99, [u]Guitar Rock Tour[/u]$4.99, [u]AiRace: Tunnel[/u]$1.99, [u]Dragon's Lair[/u]$7.99, [u]Oscar in Toyland[/u]$7.99, [u]Plants vs. Zombies[/u]$7.99, [u]Frogger Returns[/u]$4.99, [u]Flight Control[/u]$4.99, [u]Castle Conqueror[/u]$4.99, [u]JellyCar 2[/u]$4.99, [u]My Little Restaurant[/u]$4.99, [u]Supermarket Mania[/u]$4.99.

[b]Virtual Console:[/b] [u]Super Mario Land[/u]$3.99, [u]Alleyway[/u]$2.99, [u]Radar Mission[/u]$2.99

[b]Games shown at E3:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]Puzzle Games:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]My Pet Animals:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]For The Win:[/b] -Coming Soon 

[b]Nuthin' But Action:[/b] -Coming Soon 

[b]Learn On-the-Go:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]For Your Road Trip:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]What we're Playing:[/b] -Coming Soon

[b]Value Games:[/b] -Coming Soon

^Is for if you want to add it to your original post. Just Copy and Paste.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
.d&n said:
not bad a topic, makes it easier for users from different regions to knoe wat they r getting compared to others....

so that we can change the regions to get them lol (onli within EU regions i mean)

Australia: normal EU, no green lantern, no e3....... had doa trailer since first update but now it doesnt show up aniimore weird...... maybe its got do with that recalling thing
Recalling ??

Pip'

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Useful list, thanks!
I've just changed my region setting to England and am downloading the Green Lantern trailer right now.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RedJiggly said:
but you cannot change your 'region' , iirc. My american 3ds isn't able to switch to dutch mode.
I believe a PAL 3ds can be changed to other PAL countries just as a US 3ds can be changed to other states.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
Why do you greedy Americans get sh*tloads more stuff than the rest of the world? Not fair! Even Europe as a continent, when you look at its countries' content, don't have as much as you guys, and most of the time, they do!
If you think America has a lot Japan will make you
hate2.gif
sad.gif

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Brazil: Normal US Stuff, but no Green Lantern trailer.

EDIT: Is there a DOA Trailer? If so, we don't have it either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    ill just use edge and watch nintendo videos on firefox. lolol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The everything beagle cup noodles are actually pretty decent
    dog noodles. mmmmmm.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    monkey brains
    The cream cheese flavoring in the bagel cups scares me
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk