Homebrew eShop question

hallowersv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i have been wondering if this could be possible: (i'll try my best to explain, not english)

So i have my 3ds with CakesFW and running lotta cias and those things, so, if i give my NNID to a friend that doesn't have an emunand, could he download a program that i already have as CIA?

For example, i have Terraria CIA and its registered like i had it purchased on my 3ds, so i give my account to my friend, could he download the game too?

Sorry for my noob english! thanks

Jon O'Brien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have been wondering if this could be possible: (i'll try my best to explain, not english)

So i have my 3ds with CakesFW and running lotta cias and those things, so, if i give my NNID to a friend that doesn't have an emunand, could he download a program that i already have as CIA?

For example, i have Terraria CIA and its registered like i had it purchased on my 3ds, so i give my account to my friend, could he download the game too?

you can't have a single nnid on two 3ds'

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

You can perform a system transfer to his 3DS, then any legitimately purchased content will be available for him to redownload (or should just appear on his home menu if you do a full sd card transfer). Non purchased stuff will not go with the transfer unless it's bring moved to an emunand not a virgin console and it's a whole sd card transfer. Also you'll have to have the latest system update on both consoles to do the transfer (emunand or sysnand) and you'll lose access to all your stuff on your console (which will behave like a newly purchased console)

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Jon O'Brien

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: