Gaming eShop Prepaid Cards, which ones?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
They're used for the Wii U eShop too. If you're still not sure then look at the reviews.
I also confirm those cards from the opening post are for the wiiu. To be honest, I had doubts about it, even though the shop clerk confirmed it for me. The reason: the word "wiiU" is NOWHERE on the text. Not even in the smaller prints, disclaimer or anything.

@PrimeX: not everyone has a credit card. And I'm not just talking about children either. It's good to see those physical cards in stores nowadays (at least: they have it in the shop near me). And...yeah, the advantage gets kind of lost if you buy it from an online shop that only accepts credit cards, but then you can just as well buy credit from the wiiu itself.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I also confirm those cards from the opening post are for the wiiu. To be honest, I had doubts about it, even though the shop clerk confirmed it for me. The reason: the word "wiiU" is NOWHERE on the text. Not even in the smaller prints, disclaimer or anything.
That's why I had to ask. Nintendo really has to make all this clearer with their different shops.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-