eShop balance

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by mary1517, Oct 28, 2013.

1. mary1517
    OP

mary1517 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    Poland
    So um... I don't have a credit card or a payment card or whatever it's called, I have a strict online based bank account and a simple paypal. Is there a way I can put some cash to my 3DS eshop? I live in Poland, europe. I haven't seen any of those nintendo eshop cards in stores :< can I buy them on-line somewhere? any good links to share?

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
  3. TheBlueSky

TheBlueSky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    I know that we could purchase the eShop cards online and instantly (you get code in an email). It's for North America though, I am not sure about Europe, there must be one and I will let someone reply on that.

You can ask a friend you trust to buy one for you and you send them funds via Paypal?

Edit: Ninja'd. Damnit they are everywhere and you can't even see them before they act.

4. Parasite X

Parasite X Banned

Banned
    Jul 6, 2009
    United States
    Katy Tx
    You should check gamestop or eb games they always have them :)

5. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    http://www.wiicode.nl/3ds-points.php is the place I use myself. It supports Paypal, but the site is Dutch (codes are usable across Europe though as I've used UK codes before), so that might not be great for you.
    Edit: It may take up to a day for the code to arrive if you use Paypal as they have to check the payments manually.

Liberta likes this.
  6. mary1517
    OP

mary1517 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    Poland
    Oh goodie, thanks!
    Mutant Mudds, here I come!

7. SignZ

SignZ Timelord

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Whenever I wanna get an eShop card instantly, I'm using http://www.mspoints.de/nintendo-eshop-card-c-54.html
    German shop, European eShop cards, no high fees (0.60€ for 15€ cards and 1€ for 25€ cards). If you want to pay via Paypal, you have to get your account verified (which I have done already, so if you want, you can PM me and I'll get you the cards - delivery is instantly after payment).

EZ-Megaman likes this.