Eshop Access 9.0.0-28 Eur

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Yoshisandwich, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Yoshisandwich
    OP

Yoshisandwich Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016
    Hey, sorry if I am in the wrong section, this is my first time posting. I've recently downloaded some cia's and I need to access the eshop in order to repair them so they work. I have an old 3ds on firmware 9.0.0-28 E as I have my gateway card. I have installed ninjhax and supermysterychunkhax in order to access homebrew but when I run NASA I am unable to execute svchax. I was wondering if I am still able to access the eshop on my current firmware - as I really don't want to update to 11 and lose my gateway. Thanks very much.

2. supermariorick

supermariorick GBAtemp Fan

Jun 18, 2010
    United States
  3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Why aren't you using emuNAND with Gateway? That would solve all your problems.

4. Yoshisandwich
    OP

Yoshisandwich Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2016
    I tried the free multi patcher before but I must have done something wrong as when I go to load up the eshop it gets stuck on the 3ds wave logo

5. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    Assuming you're referring to games with SEED encryption: Those aren't going to work even if you get to the eShop unless you have 9.6+.