Hacking eShop 022-2805 error

Lucidioebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just linked my nnid to my emunand. Now i cant access the eshop. it gives me 022-2805 error.
Any idea how to solve this?

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, try making a backup of your emunand and Nintendo 3DS folder, formatting, and then re-doing nnid, and then restoring everything. Worked for me under similar conditions.

Lucidioebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question: if i follow the recomendation and backup emunand, 3ds folder, format emunand, connect to eshop, and then inject emunand and 3ds folder, will i loose my backups? Is there a risk to loose something?

NoThisIsStupider

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question: if i follow the recommendation and backup emunand, 3ds folder, format emunand, connect to eshop, and then inject emunand and 3ds folder, will i loose my backups? Is there a risk to loose something?

Make sure you're backing up your Nintendo 3DS folder, not the 3ds folder. The 3ds folder is just homebrew apps, the Nintendo 3DS folder contains saves and games.

Also you'll need to set your nnid again, from the system settings. But, as long as you use emuNAND tool / decrypt9 for the emunand backup, and make sure it actually backed up (I have a friend who's computer wouldn't correctly run emunand tool, had to use decrypt9), there's no risk, and nothing you can lose.

Lucidioebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did the whole proccess of format emunand and linking my nnid and diddnt work. Now i have 022-5540 error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: can troll SylverReZ the following day :)