Hacking Errors in Hacking

ajester

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been having numberous problems. I am trying to do 2 systems. I have had success before. Both systems that I have now can't seem to get them done.First one I use the Zelda Hack and Homebrew. I can get those on there. I then follow the directions to downgrade. I have a 3.3u. I do the load Wad Manger, IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad. Next I install cios_fix.wad. Then IOS downgrader, then cios Downgrader. I then try to do the starfall. I pust b+1 and once I got a blank scree and had to unplug. I redid it and it went to the next screen but after a few minutes in rebooted. Never saw the options. So then tried to run the Cios installer it worked, but I can't get a back up luancher on there. It says to install DjTaz gamma loader. don't have that on the zip. I got this zip off of this site. I was using another zip with different things on it it didn't work for these so I decide to try new ones

For the next system. I did Zelda and homebrew and that works. I go to step one and do the load Wad Manger, IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad that works. Same fo step two. But when I do the IOS Downgrader that is where I get my errors. ERROR:(ref-116). I try to skip that to see if I could do anything else and I can't can't do Starfall or cIOS installer. I just don't know what to do. I have been reading over a nd over this site an can't seem to figure it out. I have tried a few different things that I have read here but nothing. Please someone help me..

ajester

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the first one just can't get the second one. which is the one with the errow. Can anyone please help.
wacko.gif

D

Deleted User

There's a cIOS error fixing guide found here. SEARCH that first.

You WILL find your solution if you look into that guide hard enough!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: