Homebrew ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD

Z-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to load the recently released Professor Layton Movie on my Emunand, I receive the message in the title. Tried with both languages available on the freeshop, but to no avail. Using Luma 5.5 with Menuhax. Thanks in advance!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Whenever I try to load the recently released Professor Layton Movie on my Emunand, I receive the message in the title. Tried with both languages available on the freeshop, but to no avail. Using Luma 5.5 with Menuhax. Thanks in advance!
Try using Luma language emulation.

D

Deleted User

You are most-likely encountering ERROR_MESSAGE_LOAD because the RomFS of the movie doesn't have the language files for your console's region.

You might have to unpack your movie using Asia81's Pack Hack and make duplicates of your "US", "EU", or "JP" folders inside the "lang" folder and rename the duplicates based on your 3DS's region, if I'm making sense here.

For example, if it is a US CIA, there will be folders in the "lang" folder called "US_English", "US_German", "US_Italian", etc etc. If you're using, say an EU 3DS, make duplicates of those folders and rename the duplicates to "EU_English", "EU_German", "EU_Italian", etc etc...

After that, repack your CIA and the movie should now successfully load.

I ran into the same problem as you OP, but managed to sort it out by doing that.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Z-Master

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I imported the seed with FBI, which caused this error. At first, whenever I would open the movie, it would remain on the Nintendo 3days load screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1