Hacking Error while installing arm9loaderhax

Tzig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys!

First, sorry for the bad English, I'm French so I hope you can understand that I didn't learn English in school and that I sometimes make mistakes ^^

So, I have a Old 3DS, it was in E10.0.0-x and I thought "Hey, why not put Luma3DS on this?". So I used the Plailect guide to install Luma and A9LH. Everything was going great until the Part5/SectionII/Step2 : "Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS"

So, I go, with my Sysnand in 2.1.0 and I open the page. The entire touchscreen was gliched. After carefully reading the next part, I learn that (And I quote):
"This happens occasionally, but the reason is unknown. The buttons will still work, but the screen will be glitched looking.
  1. Follow instructions as normal
    1. Press select and arm9loaderhax will be installed
    2. The console will reboot"
So I press select, I wait a little and nothing happens... I think "Maybe it's a new version, it's not select anymore but start?" so I press start and the console immediatly shutdown. I wait a little but it doesn't reboot so I press the power button and nothing happens... I try a few times, with and without the SD and I see that when I press the button, even if noting happens, the blue LED (power) goes ON, wait like .5 sec and then fade to "OFF"... I try a few google search and I find that some people have kind of the same problem but they hear something in the speaker and the backlight of the screens turns on.

My problem is that I have no idea how the restore my sysnand because it doesn't boot to the Homebrew menu via Menuhax... Any idea how to make my 3DS back on track?

Ironknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys!

First, sorry for the bad English, I'm French so I hope you can understand that I didn't learn English in school and that I sometimes make mistakes ^^

So, I have a Old 3DS, it was in E10.0.0-x and I thought "Hey, why not put Luma3DS on this?". So I used the Plailect guide to install Luma and A9LH. Everything was going great until the Part5/SectionII/Step2 : "Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS"

So, I go, with my Sysnand in 2.1.0 and I open the page. The entire touchscreen was gliched. After carefully reading the next part, I learn that (And I quote):
"This happens occasionally, but the reason is unknown. The buttons will still work, but the screen will be glitched looking.
  1. Follow instructions as normal
    1. Press select and arm9loaderhax will be installed
    2. The console will reboot"
So I press select, I wait a little and nothing happens... I think "Maybe it's a new version, it's not select anymore but start?" so I press start and the console immediatly shutdown. I wait a little but it doesn't reboot so I press the power button and nothing happens... I try a few times, with and without the SD and I see that when I press the button, even if noting happens, the blue LED (power) goes ON, wait like .5 sec and then fade to "OFF"... I try a few google search and I find that some people have kind of the same problem but they hear something in the speaker and the backlight of the screens turns on.

My problem is that I have no idea how the restore my sysnand because it doesn't boot to the Homebrew menu via Menuhax... Any idea how to make my 3DS back on track?
Try to put an arm9loaderhax.bin of luma3ds on the sd card. If it doesnt boot then, but still just turns off, you are bricked and can only recover using a hardmod.

Reactions: Tzig

Tzig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't worry, you're not bricked - otherwise the blue light would stay on. Continue following the instructions and you'll be fine.

Tout va bien. Continue :-)

I wish, the problem is, I can't access the luma menu (holding select on boot), the blue led goes on and off again... :(

Edit: after checking, it seems that I have a "OTP.bin" file so everything didn't go that wrong I guess...

Last edited by Tzig,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I wish, the problem is, I can't access the luma menu (holding select on boot), the blue led goes on and off again... :(

Edit: after checking, it seems that I have a "OTP.bin" file so everything didn't go that wrong I guess...
Try downloading arm9loaderhax.bin again from Luma and if that doesn't work, try another SD card.

Reactions: Tzig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill