Hacking Error using Moonlight

BLCKBLuR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been using moonlight for about 2 weeks now and I have never had ANY issues with it whatsoever. But earlier I was playing the PC version of Tales of Berseria and using moonlight to play it on my Vita.

Everything was going perfectly fine. Then I got done playing so I disconnected moonlight and closed the game.

Next time I opened Moonlight I wanted to change my bitrate so I opened Moonlight and went to settings, ONCE I hit X on settings the screen went black and said "An error has occurred. The PS Vita system will be powered off." Then after about 15 seconds or so, the system turned off. I got a bit nervous but I turned on my Vita and everything was fine. I tried to go into Moonlight and change my bitrate again and the same thing happens everytime now. Moonlight works fine but when I try to enter the settings menu I get the same error and my PS Vita turns off.

Any ideas? Couldn't find anything on google that was helpful, jsut people with the same issue but not with moonlight. just other things causing the same issue.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny