Error Trying to Launch Exploit

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by DaddyNexxus, Nov 30, 2019 at 4:26 AM.

1. DaddyNexxus
    OP

DaddyNexxus Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    I purchased my Switch last night, came home, did my thing and my Switch has CFW on it. I have an ipatched switch on 4.1.0 that I must use Caffeine to boot into CFW. I've done this successfully about 20+ times over the past 24 hours installing games, homebrew, CFW (Atmosphere), etc. My kids were playing Mario Kart in the living room when one of the joycons started updating. I froze at 29% so I force shut down the switch and booted it back up.

I am no longer able to launch the eShop/Test Connection exploit to get into Caffeine to launch in to CFW. I receive the following error:

Error Code: 2124-8007
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.

My DNS settings are set correctly, I've been in discord trying to get assistance for a couple hours now to no avail. I've tried through my home wifi and hotspot on my phone. Any assistance is appreciated, thank you.

This is the guide I've been checking: switch homebrew guide website (can't post links)
    Last night I used this to actually get it all working: Youtube How to Jailbreak/CFW Patched Nintendo Switch Full Guide No Step Skip Version 4.1 Only

Last edited by DaddyNexxus, Nov 30, 2019 at 4:30 AM
  2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    This error code indicates an issue with the DNS used, or that the connection timed out. This error may be the result of a slow Internet connection, wireless interference, or a weak wireless signal from the router.

3. DaddyNexxus
    OP

DaddyNexxus Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    Thank you for the reply. I have tried this connection from the home network on 5Ghz and a mobile hotspot. In the same location I can run a speedtest and receive 550+Mbps through Speedtest and 600+ through fast dot com.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I have also been running this exploit flawlessly for the past 24 hours. Only tonight a few hours ago did the issue begin.

4. DaddyNexxus
    OP

DaddyNexxus Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    I'm at work and able to launch the web exploit. I will investigate into why both my home network and a hotspot (on phone) were not working at my home. This can be mark resolved by using a different wifi network. Thank you.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted