Homebrew Error playing gamecube games

Alexixgame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys! I've had a huge puzzle in my head since the last 2 days, I'm not a huge hacker, but trough the power of YouTube i manage to hack my wii u and play wii u games with loadiin gx2, I have installed the homebrew Channel, then I installed the haxchi (and the homebrew Channel disappeared from the menu, but when i load the haxchi app it opens the homebrew Channel??? ) anyway i tried to put nintendont withWUP installer gx2, and i did!!!! But when i run the nintendont icon on the wii u menu, it starts to make a lot of noise in the wii u, then all of a sudden it goes black, back to the menu and gives me an error "199-9999 please restart the console "
Can any of you geniuses help me out?
I really wanted to play pikmin thanks I'm advance for reading, I know it's a huge question

Alexixgame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Any good soul to help me out? i think my problem is that the console keeps going back to OFW... i dunno how to keep it in CFW (i think)

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello Alexixgame,

You have to firstly hack the vWii mode to play Wii and GC games.

If you want my help you can follow the post I created to accomplish the full hack of the Wii U and vWii. You can find it in my signature.

Hope it helps!

Regards

Eipok

Alexixgame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello Alexixgame,

You have to firstly hack the vWii mode to play Wii and GC games.

If you want my help you can follow the post I created to accomplish the full hack of the Wii U and vWii. You can find it in my signature.

Hope it helps!

Regards

Eipok
Omg! That's for the answer, I will try when i get home! I have no idea if it works, but I'm so happy someone replied so I have to put a vwii in the wii u? Ok I'll try it after work

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Omg! That's for the answer, I will try when i get home! I have no idea if it works, but I'm so happy someone replied so I have to put a vwii in the wii u? Ok I'll try it after work

You actually don't have to "put", the vWii is a mode that comes from default in the Wii U... You better firstly navigate to it before to get it know it ;)

Alexixgame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You actually don't have to "put", the vWii is a mode that comes from default in the Wii U... You better firstly navigate to it before to get it know it ;)
Ok i was reading your guide, I'll try to make nintendont work now, can I put vwii without a wii remote.? I'm so sorry if this is a dumb question...

Alexixgame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Done! I manage to play gamecube games without vwii through nintendont launcher it plays really well on the gamepad, thanks a bunch guys!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah and i don't need a wii remote for it, but now I have one damn... i actually went to get one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool