Homebrew Error on DSiWare downgrade guide ?

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read the guide, and I saw that :

«Section V - Restoring 3DS #1
  1. On 3DS #1, complete initial setup
  2. Do one of the following (or neither if you don't mind *3DS #1's** NNID being nonfunctional)*
    • Do the rest of the sections and then the full guide on 3DS #2, then wait one week, then System Transfer from 3DS #2 back to 3DS #1 (remember you cannot transfer back from a New 3DS to an Old 3DS)
    • Go to the settings and attempt sign back into your initial NNID, then call Nintendo and ask about the error you get
  3. Reboot 3DS #1 while holding Start to launch Hourglass9
  4. Go to SysNAND Backup/Restore and restore SysNAND from sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin»
But, the backup «sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin» don't exist anymore with the new tutorial ! :unsure:
@Plailect

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I read the guide, and I saw that :

«Section V - Restoring 3DS #1
  1. On 3DS #1, complete initial setup
  2. Do one of the following (or neither if you don't mind *3DS #1's** NNID being nonfunctional)*
    • Do the rest of the sections and then the full guide on 3DS #2, then wait one week, then System Transfer from 3DS #2 back to 3DS #1 (remember you cannot transfer back from a New 3DS to an Old 3DS)
    • Go to the settings and attempt sign back into your initial NNID, then call Nintendo and ask about the error you get
  3. Reboot 3DS #1 while holding Start to launch Hourglass9
  4. Go to SysNAND Backup/Restore and restore SysNAND from sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin»
But, the backup «sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin» don't exist anymore with the new tutorial ! :unsure:
@Plailect
Use the backup you had for Sysnand patched?

Wait no, this is to restore the 3DS with CFW. Did you even made a backup before the transfer?

Last edited by Tenshi_Okami,
Reactions: nooby89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1