Hacking Question Error code 2002-3580

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all. I hate to be "that guy", but I got a problem with my switch and I am at my wit's end here.

My girlfriend presented the switch I bought for her to me after playing it one day, freezing after powering on with the error code 2002-3580.

I've tried resetting it through safe mode, no cigarre.

It does, however boot into RCM mode and can boot payloads like Hekate, but won't load into atmosphere.

Any help would be appreciated, TIA

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey all. I hate to be "that guy", but I got a problem with my switch and I am at my wit's end here.

My girlfriend presented the switch I bought for her to me after playing it one day, freezing after powering on with the error code 2002-3580.

It does, however boot into RCM mode and can boot payloads like Hekate, but won't load into atmosphere.

Make sure that you are using the latest Hekate and Atmosphere and have you tried booting Atmosphere through Hekate? Laslty, even if you are using the latest versions, recopy Atmo and Hekate files just to be sure.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also ensure the SD card is formatted as FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021