Error code 2002-0001 please help

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by ThePokemonFan25, Jan 9, 2019.

1. ThePokemonFan25
    OP

ThePokemonFan25 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2016
    United States
    Ok I have this problem with o ly one game botw anx each time I install it weather with gold leaf or aluminum foil I get the game error what's going on and any way to fix if
    Switch 6.2
    Running REInx latest build

2. Sakuraibr

Sakuraibr Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Brazil
    Please, don't open multiple threads about the same issue. If it wasn't solved, bump the first created thread about this issue instead.

About the problem, have you tried a different botw dump? Yours might be corrupted.
    Also, is your SD card exFAT formated? If so, try installing and playing using FAT32 instead.
    Are you using your keys to build the NSP or someone else's?

ucef likes this.
  3. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Open the sd card on Windows and fix the permissions.

4. ThePokemonFan25
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    United States
    Huh

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Sd is fat 32

5. ThePokemonFan25
    OP

Nov 9, 2016
    United States
    ok i tried with different games still same error dont know why using both exfat and fat32 sd but still error happens even when installing on nand

6. GraFfiX420

GraFfiX420 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Are you using a mac to copy the files, or a Windows machine?

7. underdog1992

underdog1992 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Ive got the same Error. Bought a second hand switch and thought it is banned, but it isnt, ive tried after resetting everything if eshop and youtube is working and its fine. So i resetted everything again and tried the second time a couple of games, but when i try to install it to nand ive get the same error 2002 0001, when i want to install it on my sd card, it says it must checked online if the software is okay. So i dont know what i should do too