Hacking Error Code 0xd9004587

bristledidiot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am running New 2DS and recently tried to install Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (the remake) using a CIA obtained from the game cart that I own, but I get this error. The SD card is less than 2 weeks old, so I am very confident it's not the card dying. How do I solve this issue?
error.jpg

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am running New 2DS and recently tried to install Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (the remake) using a CIA obtained from the game cart that I own, but I get this error. The SD card is less than 2 weeks old, so I am very confident it's not the card dying. How do I solve this issue?
View attachment 351991
"Import seed" in fbi and try again.
Also, if your cart is not from the region as the 3ds, you need to use Luma Locale Switcher to switch the region of the game. Make sure you have "game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu for it to work.

GalaxyCraft007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Import seed" in fbi and try again.
Also, if your cart is not from the region as the 3ds, you need to use Luma Locale Switcher to switch the region of the game. Make sure you have "game patching" enabled in Luma3ds Menu for it to work.
I'm having the same issue but with a digital games. Do I do the same stuff here? If so, how do I do each thing?

Edit: Figured out how to import seed.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue but with a digital games. Do I do the same stuff here? If so, how do I do each thing?

Edit: Figured out how to import seed.
Hold select on boot to access Luma3DS menu, and enable "Game patching".
You can download Luma Locale Switcher from here and install with fbi, and switch the region of the desired game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo