Homebrew Misc Error Code: 014-0062 on Cfw 2ds XL

Frodolph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to transfer my 2ds xl files/Nintendo network id to my New 3ds xl. When I press Send from this system and sign into my Nintendo network profile it will give me the 014-0062 error.
They are both on 11.15, but only the 2ds xl has luma and I understand I would have to reinstall luma on the 3ds xl after the transfer.

My id isn't banned and my 2ds xl and 3ds have no problem connecting to the internet. I have tried using a less secure internet connection but nothing changed.
Any help or alternatives is appreciated.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to transfer my 2ds xl files/Nintendo network id to my New 3ds xl. When I press Send from this system and sign into my Nintendo network profile it will give me the 014-0062 error.
They are both on 11.15, but only the 2ds xl has luma and I understand I would have to reinstall luma on the 3ds xl after the transfer.

My id isn't banned and my 2ds xl and 3ds have no problem connecting to the internet. I have tried using a less secure internet connection but nothing changed.
Any help or alternatives is appreciated.
both consoles are the same region correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1