Error code 003-0399

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Maxxoux, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Maxxoux
    OP

Maxxoux Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2015
    France
    Hey everyone,

I'm on Emunand Rein 10.5 and i'm trying to play online with Attack on titans.
    But when i try to play online i get an error message (the 003-0399). It says that "You have not yet agreed to the Nintendo 3DS Service User Agreement".

Any help ? Thanks a lot ;)

2. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    You have not accepted the EULA

http://en-americas-support.nintendo...iew-and-accept-the-end-user-license-agreement

If you are using a cia that not match with your 3ds' region, then I think you can't accept this agreement and hence, you will not be able to use that feature (well, there are a method requiring copyrighted material, but I don't know too much about it).

3. Maxxoux
    OP

Maxxoux Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2015
    France
    So how do i play this game ? And when i go on setings i have nothing to agree to ...

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Soulspace Guardian

Sep 4, 2015
    Probably you have already agreed with the eula of your region, but that game requires the eula agreement corresponding its own region.

Search on google something like "3ds how to accept eula from other regions"

5. Maxxoux
    OP

Maxxoux Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2015
    France
    Thanks dude after one hour i success =). So i search something like SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS on google and i search a 3DS to CIA convert. I find a file called Config in the SDK 2.3.4. I rename it with a .3DS extension. I convert it to cia. I put it in my DS. I install it via FBI. I open it. I choose EULA and set it to FF:FF. Then everything worked <3.

So lets play online attack on titan

Arubaro likes this.
  6. Gordons Alive!

Gordons Alive! Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2016
    Does anyone know how to get round this using a sky3ds plus card? I can't access online features on fire emblem fates due to this error. (USA rom on a uk 3ds)