1. tebyw

OP tebyw Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Hello,
    I had problem after updating my EMUnand.
    My setup was:
    - switch lite with solded mod chip
    - sysNAND with ofw 11.0.1
    - emuNAND with sx 3.0.1 and fw 10.1.0
    - emuMMC with atmohspere 0.17.1 and fw 10.1.0

1 ) I followed this guide from reddit:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Download firmware filesas well as ChoiDujourNX switchtools.sshnuke Unzip firmware files so that all the ncas are in a /firmware folder on your switch's sd card; and put ChoiDujour in the /switch folder.
    2. In Emunand, run HBLauncher via the key shortcut. start ChoiDujour and choose the firmware folder. Choose the exFAT version of the firmware you're updating to. I personally disable AutoBoot/AutoRCM option. Then click Start Installation. If it crashes at "testing for BIS protection" then ensure that there is a file called hbl_bis_write.flag in the /atmosphere/flags folder on your SD, and also ensure you aren't using a launcher/forwarder NSP to launch the homebrew menu but rather you're holding R and picking a title to launch it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and installed the firmware 11.0.0 on my emuMMC (not on emuNAND with SX) with hekate.

2) Then I installed atmosphere 0.17.1 and hekate (CTCaer mod v5.5.3 & Nyx v0.9.9) and the newest sigpatches from github ITotalJustice/patches/releases again.
    I just dropped the files onto the SD Card and overrided all files (except .ini from atmosphere)

3) Now I can't boot into atmosphere with hekate.

I get the two errors:
    1) "Unkown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported or emuMMC corrupt! Trying backup bootloader.... Found pkg1 ('pG pG~')"
    2) "Unknown pkg1 version. OS version not supported or emuMMC corrupt! Failed to launch HOS!"

How can I fix this problem and launch atmosphere without errors?

EDIT: Link deleted.
    I followed this guide https://rentry.co/mys8q to install atmohsphere a few days ago.

Last edited by tebyw, Jan 15, 2021
  2. GCS

GCS GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    Don't link to the firmware files since it is piracy.

3. GCS

GCS GBAtemp Fan

Turkey
    Can you try deleting atmosphere and hekate files except exosphere.ini and hekate ipl and than redownloading them?

4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    emuMMC and "emuNAND" refer to the same thing where you are running your eMMC from your SD card unless you are implying you have 2 emuMMC on your SD card? Anyway are you sure that you properly updated your CFW? Because that error points to a not up-to-date CFW

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - firmware, updating, emuMMC