Hacking Error 2154-2005

TheMagicMan

A Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure how exactly I got here, but whenever I try to look at my nintendo account, it gives me a "Nintendo account currently unsuable" and trying to link a new account gives a 2154-2005 error. I can factory reset it, and then properly link accounts, but this nand backup wont let me. Is there anything I can do or some fast way to transfer everything over once I factory reset and re-link my account? I also have a wierd thing where one of the games I own asks to check if it can be played. What the hell did I do, lol.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure how exactly I got here, but whenever I try to look at my nintendo account, it gives me a "Nintendo account currently unsuable" and trying to link a new account gives a 2154-2005 error. I can factory reset it, and then properly link accounts, but this nand backup wont let me. Is there anything I can do or some fast way to transfer everything over once I factory reset and re-link my account? I also have a wierd thing where one of the games I own asks to check if it can be played. What the hell did I do, lol.
Well you can just backup your save data and restore that once the account is linked while installing all of your games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol