Homebrew Question Error 2124-4508

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look, today is my 18th birthday and I got a MicroSDXD card, an online card(which I used beforehand, once again, on stock), and an e-shop card for my birthday. I want to use my e-shop card on my switch, was VERY CAREFUL about logging in online while on stock. I think; oh, cool! A system update to use my card! After the update and restart, I receive an error saying that my online access is permanently restricted
I know everyone says there's no going back, and I wouldn't care too much, but I specifically got the eshop card because I cannot load game cards-- my switch has a broken slot.
I don't have a backup, my sister has one she never uses nor cares for, but it's in storage and unable to be retrieved at this time
I will do anything for help with this, literally anything

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To help with what? Error 2124-4508 means you are banned, and there's nothing you can do about it.
is there a way for me to transfer saves to another switch? As I said, I have an extra, and I have her permission to grab it and use it for online play. I should be getting it soon, but can I transfer my saved data with my account?

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
is there a way for me to transfer saves to another switch? As I said, I have an extra, and I have her permission to grab it and use it for online play. I should be getting it soon, but can I transfer my saved data with my account?
If hers is hackable then yeah you can transfer saves using something like Edizon or JKSV. If not then maybe you can do a local system transfer but I'm not 100% sure how that works. I have to ask though. You're banned and it's almost certainly for piracy. Why are you bothering buying eshop cards?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like console ban, you can login into your account on another unit, the unit you are on currently is restricted from online service.

whiteglovian

Fedora Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If hers is hackable then yeah you can transfer saves using something like Edizon or JKSV. If not then maybe you can do a local system transfer but I'm not 100% sure how that works. I have to ask though. You're banned and it's almost certainly for piracy. Why are you bothering buying eshop cards?
I don't think it is hackable, and my switch wasn't banned when I bought the cards. Plus, I like to buy things legitimately. I haven't pirated.
Also, local data transfers don't work when banned. I only have a digital copy of Animal Crossing, which is a systemwide save, so while I can redownload the game, my friends would have to help me with building it up for online play.
As for my game cards (MK8D, go vacation, Sword, Splatoon 2) I'm certain the data will transfer
Looks like console ban, you can login into your account on another unit, the unit you are on currently is restricted from online service.
thank you! that's what I wanted an answer to!

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I don't think it is hackable, and my switch wasn't banned when I bought the cards. Plus, I like to buy things legitimately. I haven't pirated.
Also, local data transfers don't work when banned. I only have a digital copy of Animal Crossing, which is a systemwide save, so while I can redownload the game, my friends would have to help me with building it up for online play.
As for my game cards (MK8D, go vacation, Sword, Splatoon 2) I'm certain the data will transfer

thank you! that's what I wanted an answer to!
What'd you get banned for then? Nintendo only bans for pirating and cheating in online games. Also fwiw it's not super difficult to swap out the game card reader. I think you can get them for about £20 on ebay.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can only use homebrew to transfer saves. There is now way to officially transfer save data involving a banned unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up