1. anime4ever

OP anime4ever GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi,

First time softmoding my switch. Followed this guide : https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/.

When trying to install .nsp files with tinfoil or awoo, I get this error. Tried downloading the ES patches and putting them in the atmosphere folder and still getting these error.
    When using Goldleaf, I dont see the virtual connection so I cant install it from usb.

Any idea how to make it work?

Thank you

Edit: Also, my sd card is 64g, but when formating it with tegraexplorer, it goes down to 32.

Last edited by anime4ever, Jan 7, 2020
  2. anime4ever

Canada
    Bump

Got the latest atmosphere, atmo updates, kosmo if anyone asking...
    Tried searching for the same problem.

3. JFizDaWiz

JFizDaWiz GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. anime4ever

Canada
    Had these patches from the guide.
    I changing my ini file and realized the one from the guide was different form the one in these patches. So copied the one from the patches and put it and it worked. Atmo didn't boot when I added the nosigchk line.

So good news.

Thanks.

After installing a game, is it safe to make the update for the game normally?

edit: Also, to block updates, is there a program? Cause changing DNS blocks online play too.

Last edited by anime4ever, Jan 7, 2020
  5. Masamune3210

Masamune3210 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    As long as you are ok with possibly getting banned, then yeah you can update games perfectly fine

There is a program that messes with your PRODINFO partition to make it impossible to connect to N servers, I'm not sure how people feel about it around here or I would say the name

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installing, 0x00234c02, Error