Error 003-1201 - IP address

InEskew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all! I opened my (hacked) 3DS today only to find it won't let me connect to the internet. When I ran a test, it gave me this error: "003-1201. Another device is using the same IP address, so the connection was refused. Go to System Settings -> Internet Settings and change your IP address."

I was using the internet just fine last night to watch YouTube and hadn't touched the settings or anything since then. I looked at a few Reddit threads and they said to change my IP address in the DS, but I'm not sure what address, exactly, to put. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all! I opened my (hacked) 3DS today only to find it won't let me connect to the internet. When I ran a test, it gave me this error: "003-1201. Another device is using the same IP address, so the connection was refused. Go to System Settings -> Internet Settings and change your IP address."

I was using the internet just fine last night to watch YouTube and hadn't touched the settings or anything since then. I looked at a few Reddit threads and they said to change my IP address in the DS, but I'm not sure what address, exactly, to put. Can anyone help? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Would say to shut the 3ds off. keeping it off, proceed to reset your internet router. let that refresh and open the 3ds. log in and try again with the 3ds connection

InEskew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would say to shut the 3ds off. keeping it off, proceed to reset your internet router. let that refresh and open the 3ds. log in and try again with the 3ds connection
I just rebooted the router and checked the connection on my DS and it works! Thank you so much! I hope something lovely happens to you today <3

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta lube up diidy to change characters +1