eRepublic: Best Browser Game

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Onirae, Jun 11, 2011.

Jun 11, 2011

eRepublic: Best Browser Game by Onirae at 10:04 PM (558 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Onirae
    OP

Newcomer Onirae Member

Italy
    I've been playing this game for 2 years now, and would like to share it with you guys

I play it when not playing with my 3DS [​IMG]

eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online game, social networking and strategy web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which launched on October 21, 2008 and is accessible via the Internet. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries.

eRepublik combines both social networking and strategy into a single massively multiplayer online game where players can participate in a variety of activities. Citizens of the New World can be employees, own businesses, form political parties, vote in elections, become party presidents, members of Congress or country presidents, write newspaper articles and even go to war as citizens of virtual versions of real life countries. The game has very few visual elements and is primarily text-based in nature.

Upon joining, a citizen picks which virtual country he wishes to join. Each of these countries is named after an actual country in the real world, and is located similarly. The citizen then seeks employment at a company within that country, and is allowed the opportunity to train as a soldier for that country. Training, and working at a company is done on a daily basis by a simple click of two buttons. One of the main drawing points of the website is that it takes a mere "14 minutes a day" to participate

--

Currently I'm living in Spain, helping with the political invasion of USA (east coast is ours ^^)

[​IMG]

If the button doesnt work, heres a link:

http://www.erepublik.com/

For ANY kind of info or question, do not hesitate to reply

Hope to see you all in the game!!

2. Sausage Head

Banned Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Netherlands
    screw your referral

3. Onirae
    OP

Newcomer Onirae Member

Italy
    -snip-

thanks for your politeness

someone (who has some manners) interested?

4. SignZ

Member SignZ Timelord

Germany
    Hm, sounds interesting. Might give it a try (especially since Sweden seems to have taken over my region!)

5. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    i hope my country is in good condition...

6. Holified 2x

Member Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

United States
    USA USA USA [​IMG]