English patching Dragon's Dogma online?

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by ill-fated, Dec 6, 2016.

1. ill-fated
    OP

ill-fated Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2016
    Canada
    So i have gone thru all the steps and can finally play Dragon's Dogma online, only problem is i don't know what i'm doing with the English patch and don't know how to patch it. I have never done this before and am actually surprised i made it this far lol I am not to savvy, if anyone could help me out please that would be awesome.

2. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Supervisor
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    I suppose you're referring to the PC version? I've moved this thread to the PC section for now, but we need more details.

3. ill-fated
    OP

ill-fated Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2016
    Canada
    sorry for the wrong place first time to use this site. yes the Pc version is the one i am interested in knowing more about. I have never done this before but have been told it can be pretty easy to patch for a lot of games. so i have the game and i have the patch downloaded i just have no idea what to do to get the patch onto the game i have read about it and watched a video but still doing something wrong most likely i am to inexperienced to understand the lingo that other people would understand. Any help would be awesome thanks.