Endless Ocean

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Sterling, Apr 12, 2009.

?

Ever played it?

1. yes and I liked it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. yes and I disliked it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no but maybe I'd consider it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. no and never will!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. WHAT?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Apr 12, 2009

Endless Ocean by Sterling at 3:10 AM (1,326 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    Well I got it today $29.99 is cheap so i picked it up... It has some beastly graphics, some of the best on the Wii! good gameplay which manages to only use one Wiimote. It also has wifi! Here's their site (for those of you who haven't played it! http://endlessocean.com/main/pc/index.html

2. Normalboyninja

Newcomer Normalboyninja Advanced Member

Gambia, The
    I played it for a really short time, and it has really good graphics from what i could tell. Opposite of what you'd call an "action" game though...

3. miyagiCE

Newcomer miyagiCE Member

Germany
    I always thought it looked extremely boring, but one day, for the lack of better software to get, I got it still. The whole atmosphere and chill the game had was a very pleasant surprise and is unmatched by any other Wii game I know to date. The music especially helped create that feeling -- Hayley Westenra's "Prayer" matches the diving sessions in a hauntingly beautiful way. Now I know the soundtrack covers a lot more songs than just Prayer, but they fail to amaze me the way this one did.

All things considered, though, and no matter how enchanting the atmosphere/music was, I hate to say this, it was a pretty damn boring game. [​IMG]

Here's a link to the game's main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69KFAdUhIk...feature=related

4. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Yea it's very enchanting, and I always play prayer while diving! Though I guess im one of the people who don't think its boring, because it's a pleasent break from Call of Duty: World at War (people on there can get me so pissed off [​IMG] ) it soothes me, and can be so tranquil than i can almost fall asleep [​IMG]
    I can also say that i can play it for an hour or two a day and not be bored [​IMG]

5. Gabo

Newcomer Gabo Member

Canada
    I love this game! It's so relaxing after getting worked up from a game like SSBB or Mario Kart, lolz.

6. Sick Wario

Member Sick Wario Club Nintendo

United Arab Emirates
    pretty cool game here, and one of the few to utilize the mp3/SD feature

7. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Hmm I see the majority of everyone finds this game Satisfying, one who would maybe consider playing it, one who dislikes it, and one... WHAT?!
    Keep up the votes and comments everyone, the input helps others see the strengths and weaknesses of a game!

8. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    I really liked this game, but by the time I discovered most of it (haven't got all the fish) I somehow lost interest and stopped playing. That was after countless hours of actually playing this, of course.

9. Sterling
    OP

United States
    Nice! I love this game after a long day at work or school! It helps soooo much wit the stress [​IMG]

10. thomasien

Newcomer thomasien Member

Germany
    Hi!

Does that mean, you can listen to yout music via SD-Card while playing?

I've been thinking of getting it anyway, but that would be an nice feature...

Thomas

11. HJBSCX

Newcomer HJBSCX Member

Germany
    Liked it very much. It's the kind of game you can play with your gf/bf. Wasn't a second part announced some time ago? With like arctic diving? Has anybody played this similar game on PS3? Aqua... or something?

12. Flawsdraw

Member Flawsdraw GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I didn't really enjoy it... bit slow and boring for me, haven't got the patience to sit down and swim about on a game, played for like half hour then turned off, never been in my Wii since