EmuWIKI.com - Closes Down

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Matthew said:
I would help update it occasionally. Also, why not merge the login of the main site with the wiki. I know its possible with some forum software.
Because people have used different user names. On the WiKi's though I guess they could just use the IP's if there's a username clash.

I believe the hard to find Logan is _logan on here.

You're also forgetting about filetrip, that has seperate logins too.

I can't see why they can't add an emulator news section underneath the other news section, add an emulator forum with a few sub forums, then merge WiKi's. Make EmuWiKiadmin magstaff on here and an Admin on the WiKi, as you probably need all the content contributors as possible.

Of course, I imagine that might possibly take a bit of effort lol.

EmuWikiAdmin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever option you end up considering, you have to know that I will not be a daily contributor. I'll only help with starting the thing, transfering stuff, etc... but then you need someone. And those who say "i'll probably help, not in a regular manner", it's not enough. These people can be useful, but you need at least 1 person who will devote its life to this.

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You know, I was never one for patriotism....this is just another bullet in the gun I aim at Canadian government. For too long they have been taking away our liberties in lieu of corporate and government interests.

Corporations ought to stand on their own without the benefit of my tax dollars, and government should be held responsible for its choices, and for once actually 'represent' it's people instead of giving itself and its members arbitrary pay increases (for example).

HST anyone?
mad.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
This is just terrible news. When I was an admin with Zophar's Domain we worked with the EmuWiki admin...he's a nice guy, and his site is a really good resource of emulation. Too bad to see it shut down due to overreaching BS like this law.

Ramon Zarat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I resuscitate a very old thread, but I'm wondering what’s happening with emuwiki. The site is not accessible right now, anyone know if the site will reopen soon? Also, the 20Gb torrent is nowhere to be found. I would like very much to get my hand on this torrent.

thanks,

Ramon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay