Homebrew Emus/Apps with SDHC support.

hartleyshc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
****OFFICIAL EMUS NOW SUPPORT SDHC****
Snes, nes, and gba have all been updated to support sdhc. The only future updates I will do is the normal menu changes for wad users.
see full information on the changes: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112...t&p=1563802
future updates can be found on the official googlecode page of each emulator.

recompiled emus/programs with the new libogc. they now have sdhc support.

**note: some of these emus were edited by me for my own personal use in channel wads, so the "Return to Loader" option is gone, and the "Reset System" option is renamed "Back to Wii Menu". i will start making two versions for these programs. one for use in the homebrew channel, and one with the aforementioned menu changes for use in your own custom wad.

Snes9x GX 006 - SDHC: (WAD)
FCE Ultra GX 2.0.6 - SDHC, fixed menu (update menu fix2!! please re-download if gotten before 0400 Oct 29th -5GMT): (HBC) (WAD).
Visual Boy Advance GX 1.0.3 - SDHC: (WAD). (Official 1.0.4 is here: (HBC). SDHC broken) (Fixed 1.0.4 is here: (HBC)
Genesis Plus GX 2008.08.26 - SDHC: (HBC)
SMSPlus GX 2008.08.26 - SDHC: (HBC)
Hugo-Wii GX 2008.08.26 - SDHC: (HBC)

MPlayer Wii v0.07 - SDHC: (HBC) (WAD)
Wad Manager 1.3 - SDHC: link.

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks mate will these still support standard SD cards as well as i have a new SDHC on order

and thanks again

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
need sdhc for FCE Ultra GX 2.0.6
smile.gif

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one not able to get the official new version of VGAGX to work with an 8GB SDHC card?

Also, do all of these have the return to loader option removed? Thanks for your work doing recompiling for all of these emulators, but I personally would prefer it left in.

A ScummVM recompile and MPlayerWii recompile would be much appreciated though if possible. (The avi player MplayerWii, not the DVD player one. Source is here for that http://code.google.com/p/mplayerwii/source/checkout).

hartleyshc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only the nes, the snes, and vba have the return to launcher removed. the rest are unchanged besides being recompiled with the new libogc.
and your in luck, i actually just finished compiling mplayer. currently uploading it now, check first post in just a minute or two.

edit: havent tried the new vbagx, will try it in a minute, its a possibility the author didn't update the libogc? *doubtful, but we'll see*.
edit2: scummvm seems to spit out some errors when compiling, will try to look at it later.
edit3: so the new vba gx 1.0.4 does NOT have sdhc support. i will compile the new version myself and upload it in the first post.

hartleyshc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep, trying to change mplayer now. it is written pretty differently than the normal format all of these emus use. i tried setting the home button to reset() instead of exit(0). but it still gives me the same issue. i will keep looking through the code tonight.

in the mean while, ive uploaded a fixed version of vba 1.0.4. seems the author hasnt updated their libogc yet, so theres still no official sdhc support. but the binary i compiled of vba 1.0.4 works with sdhc just fine.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WAD manager 1.3 isn't working with SDHC either apparently, though I don't think the source is available for that. Thanks for the fixed 1.0.4, works great.

hartleyshc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
any look with Mplayerwii restarting hartleyshc?
hope you can do it, i doubt you could do DMP as i'm sure a load of binaries are missing, as i tried
frown.gif

yeah, Ill look into at somepoint tonight, this is another program I would personally like to be using as a channel.

QUOTE(jhoff80 @ Oct 28 2008, 03:21 PM) WAD manager 1.3 isn't working with SDHC either apparently, though I don't think the source is available for that. Thanks for the fixed 1.0.4, works great.

The source is here I havent read/spoke spanish since highschool and I keep getting an error message after I already thought I signed up. If someone can grab the source, Ill be more than happy to compile it.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
any look with Mplayerwii restarting hartleyshc?
hope you can do it, i doubt you could do DMP as i'm sure a load of binaries are missing, as i tried
yeah, Ill look into at somepoint tonight, this is another program I would personally like to be using as a channel.
Also DMP if you managed it*
nyanya.gif
Thankyou
smile.gif

hartleyshc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, heres the compiled source for wad manager 1.3
Not near the wii right now, so I cant test it.
Give some feedback so I know whether to add it to the first post or not.

Wad Manager 1.3 - SDHC: link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands