Emulation Homebrew EMUNAND VC games issue

Huaracocha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've searched around but either this is an uncommon issue or I'm blind >< I'm hoping someone could offer some advice please! I'm new to Wii modding - I know, late to the scene - so it's possible I missed something obvious.

I've got my EMUNAND working fine on SNEEK (couldn't get UNEEK to work) and most VC games run fine through USBLoader GX on "partial". However those VC games that don't want to run this way - mainly N64 so far - I have an issue with running them on USB loader modes "SNEEK" or "full".. or even if I boot to the EMUNAND and run them from there.

The games themselves seem to run fine. However when I press the Home button to call up menu (i.e. exit the game) it causes my Wii to crash to black screen or freeze. So far as I can see it does this with every VC game I have tested. It seems to be specifically an EMUNAND problem as the same game will work fine on main NAND.

Anybody have any suggestions for what to look at for the problem?

Thanks in advance!

qWii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi Huaracocha, I have landed at this old thread. I hope you have already solved it. If not, you can try this: create a new emunand but don't install anything on it with USBLoaderGx. Use ShowMiiWads instead. Try now to run in neek mode from this emunand. Hope it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: yoho yoho