EmuNAND showing wrong date and time

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by z3ro, Jan 28, 2016.

1. z3ro
    OP

z3ro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Ohio
    Alright, after a semi-exhaustive site wide and Google search, I've not seen this problem crop up yet.

On my N3DS 3.2 beta ReiNAND 10.4.0.29U EmuNAND, the time/date seems to either slowly fall behind or just one day decides to just go wonky. I just had to reset it within the last ten or so minutes, as it was three days behind. Anyone else ever notice this little issue, and if so, have a solution? I mean, it's not a huge deal, but it's somewhat annoying.

2. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Freeze Kirby :3

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Just set it to the right time...

3. z3ro
    OP

z3ro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Ohio
    Well... Yeah, I do that. After a few days, the time is wrong again. I guess I didn't explain it well enough. :/

4. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Freeze Kirby :3

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    The only thing I can think of is updating your emuNAND to 10.5. That might fix the problem.

5. _v3

_v3 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 12, 2013
    Croatia
    Same thing happened with my emuNAND, doesn't bother me much even though I can see the impact it could have on games that need a correct clock (like Animal Crossing New Leaf)

6. z3ro
    OP

z3ro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Ohio
    Hmm... It's a little annoying, but I don't think I have any games that'll be negatively affected (except for the Pokemon games). Guess I'll just have to live with it if updating doesn't help. Thanks guys.

GalladeGuy likes this.
  7. SirBeethoven

SirBeethoven 3.145.... something. E=mc2

Nov 26, 2015
    United States
    Reset it and tell me what time you reset it to. Then, tell me when it bugs out again and tell me what the bugged out time is. It might be because it's not your actual NAND and the 3ds isn't keeping track of your NAND whereas a fake NAND

8. ketal

ketal aiueo

Aug 20, 2015
    Italy
    Use the config menu from the devapps.cia pack to set the raw clock correctly

skidooelan likes this.