Hacking Emunand does not Boot

DJravingMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey i just restored a clean nand backup of my 4.1 ofw. Updated to 6.0 without burning fuses (already checked that. Still 5 fuses burnt) and created a emunand with sxos. Now sysnand boots normaly as expected but when i try to boot to emunand i get a black screen after the nintendo logo...

Did someone had this experience too? How can I fix this?

der:Tom

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Afaik emunand has a problem with unburnt fuses, from what i´ve heard "should" work is:
- Delete emunand, restore 4.1 once again.
- Make a new emunand so you got both nands on 4.1
- Unlink both nands (factory reset original nand)
- Update emunand via choidujour
- Do whatever you want with original nand (prob stay on 4.1 for future coldboot)

NateXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Did you Manage to make Emunand Work?, I'm on 4.1 and the same happened to me, Black Screen after the Nintendo Logo.

DJravingMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I could not try it yet. I am very busy right now. As soon as i have time to try it again, i will report my results here

NateXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I made it work by lowering the Emunand size, but it still has some problems, there's a memory leak and can't install nsp's. better wait for a more stable version.

DJravingMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just put 2.0.1 on. And now emunand bootet with CFW like it never did something else! but now I rebootet and sxos menu simply hangs everytime it just does not reacts to any inputs

Update: dont know what it was, but it reacts to inputs again, everything perfect for me now

Last edited by DJravingMonkey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...