Hacking Emunand Banning Rumor Clear-Up

xxbilxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I am making this thread to clear up some of the issues that have been surrounding this subforum of GBATemp.

There have been no confirmed bans from experienced users who have been running Emunand 10.5 for playing illegitimate CIAs. The bans that have been going around are purely speculative and cancer for this community.

These types of rumors are to be expected with the new influx of downgraded people, but most of these people are noobs to the society and don't understand how to follow simple instructions. Most bans that are being reported are in account of playing out-of-region games within Emunand which has always been bannable.

Please don't give any attention to these troublemakers in our community. Thanks for reading!

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I guess.

It's like a fucking broken record player, playing the same shit over and over again, we get it. People lie, and do things for fun. Not all of us are fucking idiots.

Last edited by DKB,

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most bans that are being reported are in account of playing out-of-region games within Emunand which has always been bannable.
From my understanding these weren't actually bans, just trouble connecting to the server due to the mismatch issues.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
"Most bans that are being reported are in account of playing out-of-region games within Emunand which has always been bannable"

No offence, but seems like you're talking out of your ass instead of clearing things up...

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Most bans that are being reported are in account of playing out-of-region games within Emunand which has always been bannable"

No offence, but seems like you're talking out of your ass instead of clearing things up...

Everyone is talking out of their ass because pretty much this:

CDmexn8.png

Nobody can clear anything because of that.

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is talking out of their ass because pretty much this:

Nobody can clear anything because of that.

Well to clear it up, a lot of people are claiming to being banned from accessing out of region content because they receive an error when trying to connect to say.. dlc in the Hyrule Warriors Jap cia on a US 3DS.
They think because they have an error on a Japan game they are only banned from the Japan region which is why the US eshop still works for them.
THIS IS NOT TRUE.

This sort of instance can throw an error, but it's usually related to the fact that your system version is US and the online check is expecting a Jap reported system.
Spoofing your console to Jap in Hans bypasses this error when trying to access DLC in a nonmodified Hyrule Warriors dump, for example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: